Junior software developer – Microsoft .NET technologies – web development
- Continuous further development of our software products
- Implementation of the requirements from product management
- Creation of technical documentation
- Vocational training as an IT specialist, studies with a focus on IT or comparable qualifications and experience
- Programming experience in web development with C # – Microsoft .NET and/or Java
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
- Ability to work in a structured, independent and goal-oriented manner
- Interest in technical trends and new solutions
- A permanent employment contract
- Evaluation of New Solutions at Kununu as an employer (4.7 stars, 100% recommendation)
- Work with the latest technologies
- Diverse, challenging projects for customers who are leaders in their industries
- Appreciative togetherness in a highly motivated team
- Training courses and seminars for your professional and personal further education
- Attractive salary structures and social benefits as well as various bonuses
- Working from home in the form of mobile working
- The highest office in Burghausen – on deck 8
- JobRad (JobBike) with a monthly grant
- Various employee events, free drinks – such as water, tea or coffee
- Modern tools like Confluence, Jira, Slack, Zoom
Do you want to shape the future? We do! Apply now!
I am happy to answer any questions: Christian Grabmaier +49 8677 8776-129
Or apply direct via our careers page of the Germanedge Group:
In order to process your data securely and thus comply with the applicable General Data Protection Regulation, we ask you to apply exclusively via our Germanedge recruiting management system. Unfortunately, applications by email cannot be processed.
New Solutions as an employer
With us, the employees are the focus of the company. We have a modern corporate culture with flexible teams, fresh concepts and a family atmosphere.
We are different – you can find more information about New Solutions as an employer here .