your added value
• Completeness: Individual checkpoints are not skipped or accidentally forgotten
• Clarity: There are no illegible entries as with handwritten checklists
• Efficiency: The information does not have to be entered again on the computer afterwards, but is immediately available in the database after synchronization
• Plausibility: Data that are not plausible are presented to the examiner again
• Up-to-dateness: Auditors always have the current version of the checklist at hand, as it is maintained centrally in Checkware
• Multilingualism: The checklists can be maintained in several languages, which is important for a globally distributed service organization.