your added value
• Simple, intuitive operation. Create electronic checklists in a uniform form, manage them centrally and make them available to authorized employees. Adapt to new requirements or legal changes at any time with just a few clicks.
• I nteractive forms. Dynamically adapt to all types of stationary and mobile IT devices and can be filled in using a keyboard, pen or touchpad. platform independent.
• Fast and reliable workflows. As part of the operational processes, electronic checklists are assigned to the departments that need to process them further. Assign deadlines to tasks and process steps, monitor response times.
• M ulti-level processes. Digital checklists support cross-departmental and cross-company processes.
• Multilingualism. Checklists can be created in several languages at the same time. In Switzerland between German, Italian and French, language selection by user.
• Electronic Signature. Signature pads for integrating the name of the employee responsible for the check. This means that audit-proof storage is also possible without additional paper printouts. Time and cost savings
• Audit-proof archiving and documentation. All changes are continuously updated, and the data is archived in a revision-proof manner in a central database. For evaluation, the data can be exported in various formats, for example to Excel. Connection to common master data and reporting systems possible.