Data protection declaration
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Responsible for the processing
New Solutions GmbH
Marktler Strasse 61
84489 Burghausen, Germany
Tel .: +49 (0) 8677 8776-0
Managing Directors: Richard Pickford, Oliver Schwarz
Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
The internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc.,
1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are saved on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. As a result, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
Demographic characteristics in Google Analytics
This website uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain information on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors.
This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google as well as from visitor data from third-party providers. These data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the point “Objection to data collection”.
We use the Pardot Marketing Automation System (“Pardot MAS”) from Pardot LLC, 950 E. Paces Ferry Rd. Suite 3300 Atlanta, GA 30326, USA (“Pardot”) on our website. Pardot is special software for recording and evaluating the use of a website by website visitors. As far as Pardot LLC processes personal data, the processing takes place exclusively on our behalf and according to our instructions. We have ensured compliance with the EU data protection guidelines by Pardot LLC through an individual agreement with Pardot LLC.
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect. To do this, use the contact details given at the end of this data protection declaration. In addition, you can deactivate the creation of pseudonymised user profiles at any time by configuring your Internet browser so that cookies from the “pardot.com” domain are not accepted. However, this can lead to certain restrictions in the functions and user-friendliness of our offer.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- IP address
- Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interests lie in the error analysis of the website and to enable the blocking of the IP address and, if necessary, legal prosecution in the event of misuse of the website, for example in the case of denial-of-service attacks. The data will be deleted after 6 months.
If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The entered data is transported over a secure connection (TLS / SSL encryption).
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a, b and c GDPR.
The data will only be processed to answer your request and stored for the duration of the statutory retention period (6 years according to Section 257 Paragraph 1 No. 2, Paragraph 4 of the German Commercial Code), provided that these are commercial letters. If the data entered is data that is not required for the fulfillment of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures and which are not commercial letters, you can give us your consent at any time by a simple e-mail withdraw.
In the event that you contact us regarding an application, we will only process the data to process the application process. Until the end of the application process, processing takes place on the basis of Section 26 Para. 1 BDSG. After completion of the procedure, your data will be stored for 6 months in order to be able to understand the reasons for the decision in the event of any complaints. The data will be deleted after the 6 months have elapsed. The legal basis for this storage is our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f GDPR.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter . Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do this to assert or exercise it or if you need to defend legal claims or if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters and
- to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. You have the option of informing us of your objection by telephone, e-mail, fax or to the address listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Contradiction advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of the contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
For information, suggestions and complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer:
Tel .: +49 (0) 8623 98739-40